• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Vote for April 2012 Fanedit of the Month!

April 2012 Fanedit of the Month Poll

• Apollo 13: The Super 8 Cut by Rogue-TheX

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Captain America: The Steve Rogers Cut by AEMovieGuy

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Dollhouse: Extincton by Juice4Z0

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • The Haunted World of Katie Featherston by Frantic Canadian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jaws III: Monster by LastSurvivor

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Off the Dead by SteFanedit

• Star Trek "The Khitomer Conspiracy" by BionicBob

• The Thing (2011) The Toon-Thing Edit by The Toon-Thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The War of the Stars II by TMBTM

Votes: 27 62.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .
Neglify said:

I don't know Neglify. :lol: It's going to be pretty hard to come back and tie TMBTM right now. The votes are barely going up, and the only one I've seen actually go up in a while is TMBTM's edit. Not to mention that he's now sitting at 22 votes to DriggyDriggs 4. There's faith, and then there's just facing facts. :lol:

nice;)

Congrats TMBTM, most assuredly, well-deserved.

He probably cheated! :mad:

Congrats, TMBTM, you knocked it right outta the park! :)

congrats, mask, for da funkiness!

Thank you everyone.
This one was a lots a of work and I'm pleased it did not disappoint most of those who liked the first one.

Called it! :lol: But seriously, congratulations TMBTM. I haven't seen it yet, but I know it's well deserved.

As always TMBTM you nailed it! Well deserved. :)

Well deserved, I enjoyed every minute of it :)

Back
Top Bottom