• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Virtual Pool 4 (At long last)

Nice! I loved the first one (got it bundled with a SoundBlaster 32 sound card way back when), but I haven't tried any of the later games.

As an avid player of the franchise from way back in the virtual snooker days I can highly recommend Virtual Pool Hall (essentially VP2.5) I quite enjoy VP3DL as well but the GUI system is a bit of a pain and I don't like the fact you can only use US Pool cues in it.

Anyway roll on Thursday :)

EDIT: Actually 8am Wednesday (UK Time)

Neat I used to play demo of vp all the time, it had 4 balls but was eseentially 9 ball minus the other 5 balls :) I remember the Scott Joplin midis though I had no idea that all of the songs were by the same person.

I bought Vp2 at a later date but my PC wasn't hish spec enough to use the correct shading, but I liked the more accurate physicis with balls jumping.... And then Later played VP3, I didn't know of the other two titles mentioned above. Looks like I'll be buying 4 though cause Hustle kings on PSN doesn't really do anything for me.

Here's the system requirements:-

• IBM or 100% compatible Pentium 1.6Ghz
  • Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 700MB of free hard drive space
  • DirectX 9 graphics
  • 64MB Video RAM

Woo, I can run it on my R700 :cool:

Finally got some time to play this bad boy and it's fricking excellent!

Why would anyone want to play a game where they go swimming? Wouldn't it be more fun to just go swimming yourself?

Ohhh . . . not THAT kind of pool. :p

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

OK, now I want this swimming game that doesn't exist, dang it! :p

Back
Top Bottom