• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

VINCENT & BUTCH a pulp fiction fanedit by CBB

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
SL finished. Now uploading to RS.

Sweet cant wait to watch it boon. Oh just noticed its on going up to RS, I'll have to wait a little longer till it shows up on a torrent . Thanks

Well, I have three audio tracks:

English 5.1

English DTS 5.1

French

If you're interested, I can rip them for you later today.

I am supposed to get a french track. If it doesn't work I will tell you, aztek. Thanks for getting back to me.

boon23 said:
SL finished. Now uploading to RS.

this is awesome news i can't wait to see another quality cbb edit. and you better believe once i have a copy it will be on demonoid with my full bandwidth behind it.

this is great!!!

Not to spoil the plot for other people, but if Vincent doesn't die at the end of a chronological edit... what could you possibly have for the wrap up of the story?
For that matter when Butch returns to his house for the watch, I assume the house is empty then? Sort of takes the wind out if it.

I might have to check this out to see how you handled this.

nah it is easier:
Vincent:
Vincent's day starts in the mornign with Jules and ends in the evening with Mia, she tells her joke, he sends his kiss into the air when she leavesm fade to credits. A great ending.
Vicnent dying here would have interrupted it all and wouldn't have worked.
So he does not go to the boxing palace with Marvin and he does not visit Butch's home the other day.

Butch:
has his complete story happening, including Vincent's death. His day ends when he takes off on the chopper with Fabienne.

Interesting...

btw, do you watch this forum 24/7 and read every message, or does it just seem like it? :)

You are always fast with the reply thing.

I am here all the time and when it is not me it is my clone ;-)
Nah, I am spending quite some time at my computer every day for it is my hobby, so I am online anyway and can respond quite fast.
Currently I am doing an NTSC transfer for 24 THE MISSING DAY by Daveytod.
I don't consider myself a complete geek but I for sure am pretty geeky.
...and I still have a life besides this website and forum. A good one which I would decide for any day, if I had to decide between my fanediting hobby and my family life.

I can confirm due to personal contact that boon is 100 per cent geek...

There will currently not be a DL version of this. Although my friend supplied me with french audio, it was for the NTSC version and I only have PAL, So I could not sync it because of the speedup.

This was a great fanedit! My only complaint would have to be about the image quality... It doesn't appear as if you used the two-disc R1 special edition. Is there any way to remaster this fanedit with a better transfer? This is one I'd like to share with other people to show what fanedits can really be about, but the video quality is a bit troubling to me.

You are right, it wasn't the 2-disc special edition, it was the first Pulp Fiction DVD that came out.
If you want to, go ahead and give it a try for better quality.

Hey guys.
Great work that you're all doing!

I been downloading a few fanedits but I can't seem to find this one at linktalk.

Hey boon.

Thanks for the reply.

Well I have searched that entire site, not just the fan edit section.
I did find everything else that I was looking for (except for the True Romance Tarantino Cut - I found a torrent for that so that's okay)

Oh I did find the Pulp Fiction chronological and extended edtions... but no Vincent & Butch edition.

I must be blind.

Can you please verify that it is there?

If it is, then I will feel like an idiot too :wat:

you are no idiot. :)
It's there now.

now available as 2x xvid avi in one torrent on piratebay.

Back
Top Bottom