• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Video stores

kinnikuman

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
When I was living in Santa Monica I belonged to what has got to be the last vodeo store in Los Angeles - Cinefile video. It was a cool twist though for 25 bucks a month you got unlimited rentals no late fees , up to 4 movies at a time!! The best part of belonging to this video store was the people . You would go in and hope your favorite employee was behind the counter playing a great movie on the screens and that your favorite customers were in their talking shop! I remember the day in joined - the employee asked me if I wanted the discount for being a student or for being in the biz I told him neither and he said “you just like movies !? That’s so cool!” Sometimes I fear that the anonymity in message boards makes it impossible to have good debate because you can’t see how the other person is saying things it’s hard to sense sarcasm or or tone in written word. But I’m still new here and maybe I just need to get the hang of things

Back
Top Bottom