• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Valhalla Rising: Rescored

Dawnrazor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This edit will have no cuts (by me) as I will only focus on the rescoring of the film.
There's nothing wrong with the original score but there's not a lot of music in this film in the first place.
And the lead actor (Mads Mikkelsen) is mute and don't say a singe word for the entire movie.

The film is overall very silent and that's what I want to change with this edit.
To add a different vibe than the original.

I want it to be even more mystic and eerie and what can be better than to fill the film with the rich, haunting, spirital music and voice of Lisa Gerrard.

I think the new vibe fits perfectly

Last edited:
And here is the slightly modified opening!
*New title card
*Added song "In exile" Lisa Gerrard

Last edited:
And here is a part of the ship scene.
*Added splash
*added "adrift" Lisa Gerrard.

Last edited:
There’s a test version (smaller file) available
If anyone wants to check out this edit.
Just let me know!

Feedback is always welcome👍

Your gallery posters submission was rejected as this edit has not been submitted or is not listed. Please see the guidelines here.

[USER=20098]@DTass[/USER] please do feel free to PM if you are angry with our procedures.

*Edit*
Sorry DTass for misinterpreting the reaction. Thank you for reaching out and clarifying.

Last edited:
Update 2024.
I will soon add this edit to the IFDB.

A special thanks to @futon88 for some great feedback and suggestions.

I have made a few changes in the score, added some tracks and deleted some.

If anyone wants to check it out before I release it.
Just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom