• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

[V2.5 NOW AVAILABLE - 2021] The Amazing Spider-Man: Extended Edition

I refined some aspects of this edit and released a Version 2.5. PM me if you're interested. Below are the differences:
  • Removed the "Ready to play god?" line from the trailers I added in the previous version simply because the transition sounds horrible to me.
  • Removed the Sandman theme I added to Lizard coming out of the school bathroom because it "sounds cool" despite not fitting the scene or character at all. I don't know what the heck I was thinking.
  • Readjusted the rescoring of the clock tower deleted scene--I'm restoring some of Horner's score in the original film before transitiong in to Zimmer's love theme simply because I never could make "your parents aren't going to see you leaving" sound right.
  • Additional fine tuning to any audio transitions that sounded off to me.

Awesome! Been waiting for this for a minute, along with The Hobbit edit that seems to have been forgotten. 😁

Awww....I misread. I thought it was the revised second one. Did you forget that one, as well?
😆

Awesome! Been waiting for this for a minute, along with The Hobbit edit that seems to have been forgotten. 😁

Awww....I misread. I thought it was the revised second one. Did you forget that one, as well?
😆

I didn't forget anything my man. I decided to do Spider-Man before The Hobbit simply because I'm hyping over No Way Home. I'll fix that version after I'm done with all my Spider-Man fanedits, don't worry.

As for "the second one" I'm assuming you mean TASM2. In any case both regular extended editions and FANFIX versions for TASM 1 & 2 are now available, so PM me if you're interested in them.

I'm just poking because of that one post you made. I didn't know that you made part 2 available again...so cool.

I've just been informed that the 8 GB version of ASM1 Extended Edition goes out of sync for a minute or two in the basketball sequence. I'm going to try and fix that soon but in the meantime, no 8 GB Regular Extended Edition :(

Also, if any of you encounter an issue like this in my edits, please, please, PLEASE let me know. These things can slip through as I'm not perfect and am only human, but I've lost track of how many requests I've responded to, and whether it's because they haven't actually watched it or are too ashamed or couldn't be bothered to tell me, it's annoying when only one person lets me know several weeks after release and when I've already deleted the large source files to make space for other projects.

EDIT: Okay I don't know why but it looks like I've uploaded a wrong version or something, because the 8 GB edit in my archive doesn't have the same issue. Anyway, I'm going to upload that BUT AGAIN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THAT ONE AS WELL. (I'm going to try and find someone who can preview it for me as well as I really don't want to rewatch the movie again lol)

Last edited:
Just uploaded the fixed version of the 8 GB Normal ASM1 Extended Edition. Again, please let me know if there are any issues. Thanks :)

Just uploaded the fixed version of the 8 GB Normal ASM1 Extended Edition. Again, please let me know if there are any issues. Thanks :)

Does the same link send to users previously work for this new version, or do we need a a new link?

NOPE, turns out that was the previous version all along lmao

Anyway, since I deleted all the source files I resorted to converting the BR to 8 GB on Vidcoder with the slowest (highest quality) settings, so no more version confusions or encoding issues! Just uploaded it, I promise this is the LAST time I'm reuploading this version lol!

Back
Top Bottom