• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Up [2009]

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Great movie!
Its no Wall-E but I still enjoyed this one immensely.
This was perhaps the darkest Pixar movie to date with (IMO) very sad scenes involving death and grieving for a loved one.
The dog "Doug" was my favorite character followed by the boy "Russell". overall another great film by animation leader Pixar even if not their best effort.

8/10

I
Love
This
Film
So
Much

This is the best Pixar film I've seen to date. At least, until I get around to seeing Wall-E. (cringes)

wall-e beat up's ass IMO.
but I love robots soooo..... ;)

that was a wonderful movie. right after it we watched Wall-e and I really can´t decide which one i like more. they are both so fantastic...

I think i put them both on the first place of my all time favorite pixar movies list. At least until next year when the greatest sequel the earth has ever waited for hits the theatres...

:)

Heinrich said:
that was a wonderful movie. right after it we watched Wall-e and I really can´t decide which one i like more. they are both so fantastic...

I think i put them both on the first place of my all time favorite pixar movies list. At least until next year when the greatest sequel the earth has ever waited for hits the theatres...

:)

Piranha 3-D?

reave said:
Piranha 3-D?

not that and not even

fridaythe13th3.jpg

i expect nothing less than a movie for the grand movie history book...

toystory3dhead.jpg

I would much rather have something new than another sequel. not that i didnt enjoy Toy Story 1 & 2 i'd just rather see what else they have up their sleeves.

Quite frankly the last three original Pixar movies have been masterpieces.

I hear you nOm.
Toy Stories are great and I expect another homerun, but Ratatouille, Wall-e and Up were more to my liking.

I didn't think much of Up. I thought the opening was brilliant and perfectly done, and a few moments at the end were as well, but most of what's in between wasn't very good. The Boy, the dog, the bird, and the lame villain guy hanging out in the middle of nowhere were all pretty stupid. Really, I haven't really liked a Pixar movie since The Incredibles (though Wall-E was better on a 2nd viewing).

ChldsPlay said:
and the lame villain guy hanging out in the middle of nowhere were all pretty stupid..
Well, he did not really hanging out in the middle of nowhere storytelling wise:
In the first 15 minutes (damn those were heartbreaking) of the movie I knew who the main vilain should be.

All in all, not the best PIXAR to me, but a great movie.

Saw the movie yesterday, and I loved it more than Wall-E. I was really touched by it. The opening was great!

Back
Top Bottom