• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Unpopular Opinions

- Star Trek: Enterprise was Star Trek at it's finest.

- Mass Effect 2 is an overrated game that undermined the events of Mass Effect 1.

- The Force Awakens and The Rise of Skywalker are great movies that addressed criticism fans expressed from the Star Wars prequels and The Last Jedi respectively.

I love Sonic the Hedgehog. Not unpopular on its own, but let me finish. I don't think any of them are actually good, l enjoy them anyway but they all have their own gameplay and design flaws. I don't enjoy the classic games much at all, including Mania. My favorite Sonic game in terms of gameplay is probably Sonic Forces, though l think Roger Craig Smith is the absolute worst Sonic voice. Jason Griffith was my favorite, though Ryan Drummond has really grown on me and now l'm not sure. In terms of story, my favorite might be Sonic Adventure 2, l just really like Shadow. Speaking of which, l think the game Shadow the Hedgehog is underrated. The Adventure games have absolutely dreadful gameplay for everyone but Sonic. I beat Big's story and even by the end l still had no idea what l was doing, or how the fishing controls worked at all.

Sega Superstars Tennis is the best tennis game.

Sonic and Allstars Racing Transformed is better than any Mario Kart.

Mario himself is not an appealing character at all, Sonic and his whole cast is much more enthralling.

Mario 2 (USA) is the best Mario game.

oooo Games....

The "7th Guest" is STILL awesome
CIVILISATION lost the plot after Civ IV

Out of the 21,000 people who have rated 'Blade Runner 2049' on Letterboxd, 0% of them (in whole numbers) rated it 1.5 stars out of 5. I was was one of them. 74% of those 21K rated it 4 stars and above. On my second viewing I raised my score to 2.5 stars, which 2% of people gave it. So I've got statistics to back up the fact that my low opinion of that movie is unpopular, though it's no less correct :LOL: .

Out of the 21,000 people who have rated 'Blade Runner 2049' on Letterboxd, 0% of them (in whole numbers) rated it 1.5 stars out of 5. I was was one of them. 74% of those 21K rated it 4 stars and above. On my second viewing I raised my score to 2.5 stars, which 2% of people gave it. So I've got statistics to back up the fact that my low opinion of that movie is unpopular, though it's no less correct :LOL: .
….coz it was missing the V.O….so agreed!
;)

If you could, as unbiasedly as possible, go back and imagine your first viewing had been Aerodynamik, what would your score be? Because I’d give that edit 3.5/5 had it been what was released. I think it’s a good, not great movie when a lot of the unnecessarily slowness is removed. But I was also expecting a train wreck, so I was happy it wasn’t just terrible.

….coz it was missing the V.O….so agreed!
;)
Now l want to see that. I wonder if someone could craft a convincing voiceover using a mish mash of lines from other Ryan Gosling roles, or even bits of a commentary track (not actually sure if he did one for this). 2049 in the style of the theatrical cut of the original?

I’ll do the obligatory Star Wars opinion, which is kind of like the Heath Ledger Batman opinion earlier.

If not for the Throne Room scenes, Return of the Jedi would be among the worst Star Wars movies of the 11.

Mads Mikkelsen is my favorite Hannibal Lecter.
F#$k! That's an understatement. A rare case in which the TV actor blows the socks off of the movie actor. I think Hopkins was good in Silence but he can't do Hannibal like Mads.

Last edited:
Okay...

I think Pearl Jam is massively overrated.
I still think people didn't get Nirvana
I think Corvettes are Ferrari rip offs
Nothing touches a Gibson Les Paul in tone
Blondes don't have more fun
There WAS life on Mars
We are NOT alone
I believe in "Live and Let Live" and "shut up, finally"
Cigarettes DO kill and they knew it all along
Pharmaceutical companies and oil companies have more power than people realize.
Coke IS The Real Thing
Buds and kind buds are some of the best things in life
Cigars and Scotch are overrated
Lobster, Crab and Shrimp are disgusting insects
We shouldn't eat sentient life
Pink Floyd were geniuses
Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy
Elvis didn't die in 77
Morrison lived to a ripe old age
Epstein WAS the genius behind the Beatles
Courage The Cowardly Dog is the coolest cartoon
South Park is ignorant rubbish