• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

UNBIASED Star Wars Edit Poll

How do you feel about SW: Rise of the Empire?

• SW: Rise of the Empire comprises the best edits of EACH of the prequels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SW: Rise of the Empire is the best Star Wars fanedit ever

• SW: Rise of the Empire is the best fanedit ever

• lewis886 is a sexy beast who should be voted greatest faneditor of the millenium

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well, since I can't enter the "best episode #" polls... I thought i'd make my own poll. Of course I needed to be very impartial and fair in the options I give for people to vote on. I wouldn't want to influence how people vote at all.... so here it is, my very fair and unbiased poll.

I voted for the last choice. simply because the edit sucked. :lol: jk. so did you also vote for the last choice yourself?

:lol: :lol: nope, wasn't me... made me laugh though ;) i didn't vote.

I don't know, because there still isn't an xvid version I think :(

that's true.... forgot about that hehe sorry, messenjah. i'll see what i can do about that ;)

"Rise of the Empire was a good movie, but there was too much salt in my popcorn, so I'm going to give this movie a thumbs down." ~ Richard Roeper

hey come on.... we need some more votes people... this is, after all, the most fair and unbiased star wars fanedit poll on the forum ;) hehe

Looks as if everyone has voted for the last one, that's where I went,

ROCK ON!! i'm turning out to be quite the sexy beast ;) and faneditor of the millenium ;) who knew? haha

Back
Top Bottom