• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

ulead mediastudio pro 8.0 - audio volume issue

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have created a video in ulead mediastudio pro 8.0. At some pieces there's some narration from audio files (not the main track). When those narrations appear, I have lowered the volume bar of the main track so that the narration is clearly heard while playing the project file in ulead. However, when I create the video file (2 hours saving) and then play the file, all the volume is on the same level and therefor the narration can't be heard. Does someone know why it suddenly pops all to the same level while in the project file I can clearly hear the narration because the main track volume is lowered? It's really driving me crazy.

I haven't encountered that with Ulead. Check your settings, if you are maybe telling Ulead not to apply changes to audio. Save your audio seperately. Work with pcm wave and save to pcm wave.

boon23 said:
I haven't encountered that with Ulead. Check your settings, if you are maybe telling Ulead not to apply changes to audio. Save your audio seperately. Work with pcm wave and save to pcm wave.
I might try to separate audio saving. Why didn't I think of that :S

Thanks for the help boon. I will report back if it worked.

I think I have found the origin of the problem. When you have a projectfile and you insert another project file, ulead resets the volumebars of the inserted projectfile back to standard. However, since this inserted projectfile is just 1 bar of audio and 1 bar of video, you can't see that it has reset the volume. Really stupid :(

Back
Top Bottom