• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Ulead encoding settings

looks like me and corgicar are in the same boat, but he is a couple of steps ahead of me :-D

well, i guess this can be the "official, boon is the only who knows how to use ulead, so lets ask him all our questions" thread

Hey boon, while i'm editing, i'm starting to see a small stutter in the preview window. Is that anything to worry about. I'd hate to have to do all this hard work, then encode it, and end up with stuttery video!

I get that stutter, too, sometimes. I think it's more a function of the computer and ram usage than it is the quality of the edit.

You will need to use a framserver to encode, though. I got all the way to reviewing my "finished" burned dvd beforing shipping it out to Rikter and noticed that the motion was stuttering. The frameserver and Cinemacraft fixed this.

Hope this helps.

Sweet, i was kinda worried. I did about 75 cuts in my edit, and i really didnt want to go through that again! I ended up re-inserting about 38 scenes.

:???:

yep, it is just the preview window. At least I hope so. ;-) Costs a lot of resources, still it is agreat feature, especially audiowise.

Back
Top Bottom