• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

TWSS (Potentially NSFW)

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
I don't think that post should be eligible because it was obviously bait. 

Reported

It wasn't bait. I was almost literally quoting someone else who said the same thing. I do not care if someone quotes me or does not quote me. I do not care whether or not someone replies to any thing that I post. Why do you?

I do care if I offend someone I intentionally or unintintentionally because I realize that I am a guest. Based on previous posts, I feel that I was perfectly within my right to post what I did about quoting myself. Nothing about it screams bait. I also feel that Frink was perfectly within his/her right to post what they posted.

Are we still on the cat thing? I did go change it just for you.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed's being tongue-in-cheek with the whole "reported" thing. He's the playful sort, so don't take him so seriously.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Duragizer said:
Possessed's being tongue-in-cheek with the whole "reported" thing. He's the playful sort, so don't take him so seriously.

Shut. The.  [REDACTED]. UP.

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
dahmage said:
Someone got into the catnip again

That is the funniest thing that I have heard, seen or read on a few days! I found such enjoyment from that that I wish that I could triple like it.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
tenor.gif

Top Bottom