• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Two Exits From Pan's Labyrinth by CBB

macnorton

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello I am new here at FanEdits and I was attempting to download/extract this and it appears there are no links for parts 44 & 45. Are there links for those? They are the last 2 I need.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
44 & 45 are the last

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
sorry my mistake lol

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
there must be the last does winrar say it needs more

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
there are 43 parts. There were never more than that and the md5 was built on that version.
part 43 is 14967kb
all others are 100mb.

It is complete as it is, I don't what is wrong on your end.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I really loved this fanedit. 2 thumbs up!!!

JohFowles

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you very much, boon, for the Ofelia story. That's the one I'm gonna begin to download today. Never was much satisfied with the whole movie (though Sergi Lopez (it was him, right?) and Maribel Verdú are fantastic), as I think that it was overrated. Hope your fantasy edition will remedy that. :-D

Zagadka

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Could you re-upload links? Im curious how this edit works.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Zagadka said:
Could you re-upload links? Im curious how this edit works.

This fanedit is missing indeed.
The faneditor, Boon (aka CBB) no longuer take care of updating his fanedits for the moment (busy real life, you know).
We hope see most of his work back soon, but it could takes time.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Should be up this week.

Zagadka

Reaction score
Trophy Points
reave said:
Should be up this week.

That's great news, reave. I will be waiting. What about the other boon's fanedits? It's a little shame that a lot of fanedits of the fanedit site creator are unavailable :p

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
We are working to rectify that situation.

NewDeli

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Since this wonderful edit's language is Spanish, I would very much like to watch any of the two recreations (Ofelia and la Guerra, Ofelia being the one I was mostly interested in) with English subtitles on.

I am aware the DVDs include subtitles, but I am not used to mess with them. it would be more convenient to have them as separate downloads (one .srt for each film), if you don't mind my asking.

Top Bottom