• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Two Exits From Pan's Labyrinth by CBB

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I highly doubt that's ever gonna happen. Boon is retired from fanediting. Sorry.

NewDeli

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's unfortunate (about Boon's decision to retire).
Technically, anyone in possession of the source material (DVDs) could extract / convert to srt from the included eng. subtitles, and hand them to me IMHO. That is, except if you have reasons to believe it could be questionable for someone other than him to do so.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm sorry if I don't understand here, but if the edit already has subtitles, then why don't you just switch them on instead of asking somebody to rip them as .srt files?

NewDeli

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The vobs are gone from my HDD, I deleted them to make some room.
See, using handbrake, I usually produce a well-rounded mkv out of edits. Only this time I was too hasty. I realized afterwards that it should have borne a subtitle.

I cannot easily get the vobs back once they're deleted. Don't ask me the reason for it, it would hurt your brain.
Sounds a bit zany :eek: , huh ? Anyway, problem solved now, thanks.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not to pick on this guy specifically, but GDISM I am sick of these questions that can be answered with a tiny bit of reading.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:
I am sick of these questions that can be answered with a tiny bit of reading.

Or if they read Neg's blog, 1600 words approx.

Heavisyde

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
anyone interested in remaking this? looks like a tall order, based off the change list.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
anyone interested in remaking this? looks like a tall order, based off the change list.
I've mentioned before in another thread that I'd be interested in remaking it, I just haven't gotten around to starting it yet.

Top Bottom