• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Two and Half Men Finale

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
OK even though i watched this, kinda glad its gone.
Spoiler Alert ahead.
they had basically everyone back for the finale
Arnold Schwarzenegger , Christian Slater and even Chuck Lorre made cameos
But no Sheen appearance as rumored.

I posted the following on Facebook after it ended:

That has to be one of the worst series finales I've ever seen. The animated sequence, the self-referential and self-deprecating humor, the breaking of the fourth wall on several occasions, the celebrity guests, and the cameoing of past guests. I know "Two And A Half" was never a great show, but even they deserved a much better finale than this.

Also, where the hell was Louis during the entire episode?

that part didnt make sense for someone like Walden who wanted a kid so badly, the child was basically forgotten to focus on the main stars past and present.
I do disagree- i liked that Arnold guest stared.
But the whole Chuck Lorre giving the finger to Charlie Sheen at the last second was low point.
It didnt really "end" to me it was just another episode .
for me the classiest series final is still Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom