• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - Teresa Banks and the Last Seven Days of Laura Palmer

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A Sled in Flames said:
I remember, on another thread, that Q2 was talking about doing a revised audio track with more equalized audio for this fan edit. Did that ever come to fruition?

Someone else was working on the audio to "balance" it, but when the user sent it to me it was pretty bad. A lot of the high and low frequencies were stripped out resulting in a very tinny sound, so I never followed through with releasing it.

John Smith

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I apologise for this question as I'm still new here. Is the BD-25 release version 2.0 or 2.1?

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's the most recent, 2.1.

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This edit is enjoying quite a bit of popularity in some Twin Peaks Facebook groups I'm part of. People have told me to thank you for making it, @Q2!

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dwight Fry said:
This edit is enjoying quite a bit of popularity in some Twin Peaks Facebook groups I'm part of. People have told me to thank you for making it, @Q2!

What group is that? I made identical posts about the edit in Twin Peaks DiaLOG and Twin Peaks: The Return Dweller on the Threshold and got a lot of traction. Based on the amount of people that were Facebook messaging me for links, I'd say there were at least thirty new downloads.

EDIT: Went through my Facebook messages, I sent the link to forty-four people who messaged me asking for it.

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
In this case I was referring concretely to a couple Spanish language groups I'm in, yet I'm guessing it's popular all over the Fb peakie community, as is Agent Sam Stanley's Extended Blue Rose Cut, which has been streamed in a group.

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Any plans of updating this with the Criterion version? 
It's a higher quality restoration than the version included in the Complete Mystery.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
No plans here. I no longer have the project file and would need to recreate the edit from scratch.

Kaby

Reaction score
Trophy Points
rewatched this the other night, and tbh, if this was the theatrical release... it wouldn't have had nearly as negative a response, initially.

I'll always be partial to the original, but this will be how I watch this film for years to come.

Emun64

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi!

I love what you made with this movie <3
I just want to make a correction in the english subtitle: When Jeffries is teleported back to the hotel, the bellhop says "Ayúdeme" what is a formal way of "Help me", the subtitle says "Are you the man?". 

Sorry my bad english, I do what I can :D

Kaby

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Emun64 said:
Hi!

I love what you made with this movie <3
I just want to make a correction in the english subtitle: When Jeffries is teleported back to the hotel, the bellhop says "Ayúdeme" what is a formal way of "Help me", the subtitle says "Are you the man?". 

Sorry my bad english, I do what I can :D

thank you for clarifying!

Cnemi

Reaction score
Trophy Points
What is/are the difference(s) between 2.0 and 2.1? Apologies if this is addressed earlier in the thread, but I didn't see it.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If I remember correctly I removed the music cue I originally added to the convenience store scene.

Cnemi

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Q2 said:
If I remember correctly I removed the music cue I originally added to the convenience store scene.
Thanks for the info! Stellar work, by the way.

novalis

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This was what I was looking for. This is my way of watching FWWM from here on out. Thank you so much Q2 for your amazing work of placing "Missing Pieces" back into the story itself. So good!

cockbongo

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oops - that's a big no no it seems - my first post here and nearly made a cardinal error in requesting a link to a file! Apologies everyone. Just wanted to echo the sentiments already expressed here - the Q2 edit is absolutely fantastic, huge thanks for your hard work.

focuspuller

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Finally had a chance to see this. Great work! I watched a copy I got in Oct 22 so I'm assuming that's the latest? Anyway, Fantastic stuff and clearly a labor of love. I will post a review shortly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom