• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - Teresa Banks and the Last Seven Days of Laura Palmer

jlyon1515

Reaction score
Trophy Points
seajay1221 said:
I have a few different copies of this, only one of which self identifies as 2.1. The internet being what it is though, there's no way to tell for sure just based off a filename.

Q2, is there any kind of "tell" that would definitely state which version someone is watching?

Well, one thing I know for sure, is that if the title listing in the first few minutes of the video has a comma after "Teresa Banks" it's version 1. Version 2.0 and 2.1 have the comma removed.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The film is back up but by request only. PM me if interested. 1080P MKV only.

DoctorWhat

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm looking forward to seeing this, but not sure where the links are to download the thing is. I've been curious about this for a while, I've only glanced at Twin Peaks, but plan on watching the whole kit and caboodle on Netflix, then getting my hands on the series boxset.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DoctorWhat said:
I'm looking forward to seeing this, but not sure where the links are to download the thing is. I've been curious about this for a while, I've only glanced at Twin Peaks, but plan on watching the whole kit and caboodle on Netflix, then getting my hands on the series boxset.
[MENTION=8089]DoctorWhat[/MENTION] - If this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ajm416 said:
Mew to this how do I get this. Love the series

Jeez did you bother reading the post directly above yours?

saturn5

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Long time since I've logged in, found a lot of requests for the subtitle I was working on for this fan-edit, are there still any interest for this or has somebody already completed it?

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
saturn5 said:
Long time since I've logged in, found a lot of requests for the subtitle I was working on for this fan-edit, are there still any interest for this or has somebody already completed it?

I think there will be interest in subs.
What language is yours in?
You might want to send a PM to Q2, as well.

saturn5

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Vultural said:
I think there will be interest in subs.
What language is yours in?
You might want to send a PM to Q2, as well.

Spoke to him about it when this was released, he has no interest in it himself but gave me a big ok to do it, since then lots of things got in the way and just haven't gotten around to it.
Subs would be in English of course, I'm quite a bit on my way so far, so wouldn't take to long to finish..

dale_coop

Reaction score
Trophy Points
saturn5 said:
Subs would be in English of course, I'm quite a bit on my way so far, so wouldn't take to long to finish..

Would be very interested in english subs :)
Thanks for your work…

++
dale

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Actually, asking for a password is fine. 

Try "fanedit.org" without quotes. Maybe someone else has another suggestion.

Galahaddulac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
addiesin said:
Actually, asking for a password is fine. 

Try "fanedit.org" without quotes. Maybe someone else has another suggestion.

It was just "fanedit". Thanks.

drbee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
thecuddlyninja said:
Ajm416 said:
Mew to this how do I get this. Love the series

Jeez did you bother reading the post directly above yours?

I'm new to the site. I did read that post, and clicked the link. And in case the admins are interested.. It leads to nothing. The "about" site page is defunk'd, FYI.

So, there's that.

D.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's because the post you are referencing is nearly two years old and site addresses have changed since then.  Here are the correct ones:

If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
There is a new interview with Sheryl Lee.

I'm not sure what the point of this release is since most people interested in this film are probably interested in the series as a whole and will just pick up the box set. I could be wrong though.

skyled

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't see anything about a Director's Cut. I read that they offered him the chance for the previous release and he declined.

A Sled in Flames

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I remember, on another thread, that Q2 was talking about doing a revised audio track with more equalized audio for this fan edit. Did that ever come to fruition?

Top Bottom