• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Twilight Zone - The Movie

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am looking for Dark Jedi's cover. That is the cover of Twilight Zone The Movie I am looking for.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
this cover is saved on the website (fanedit.org)

dark jedi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
if it is my cover you are looking for, it is in the dvd-rom folder on the disc,i dont release anything anymore without artwork.

Reaction score
Trophy Points
dark jedi said:
if it is my cover you are looking for, it is in the dvd-rom folder on the disc,i dont release anything anymore without artwork.

The only photo that is on my copy is a small low quality res cover. The label was fine but the cover is what I need.

dark jedi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
which version of TZ of mine do you have? the old laserdisc fullscreen transfer? or the HD2DVD release?

Cassidy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If this is the one you're looking for, which is Dark_Jedi's official HD2DVD cover, it's in the download link. The DVD-ROM folder contained the cover, and he had the hi-res vesion but here it is again, just in case.

Enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14661737/Twilight_Zone_HD2DVD.rar.html

tzhd2dvd3dft9.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy Points
dark jedi said:
which version of TZ of mine do you have? the old laserdisc fullscreen transfer? or the HD2DVD release?

I am looking for the HD2DVD cover. Thanks Cassidy for the cover and label.
Dark Jedi, My dvd has a low res cover and a high resolution of the cd label. I don't know why it is like this but that is how I got it.

Question about the laserdisc fullscreen transfer. Does is have a menu on it and covers on the disc? I would like to get a copy of it if it isn't any trouble.

Top Bottom