• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Twilight Fan Edit

grayson

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Does anyone know of an existing Twilight fan edit or have any plans to make one?

None that I'm aware of. But you could always try a stab at it yourself as your first edit!

Coming soon:
Twilight: The Super Sparkle Edition

lol not really

What would the concept be for Twilight?

Yeah, what's there to change? The concept may not be the most original, but the story moves along at a nice clip, the leads give heartfelt performances, and the central romance, despite the significant age and even species difference, is ultimately rather poignant. Verily, "Twilight" is one of the better Star Trek: Enterprise episodes.

I have one idea…. Make the werewolfs & vampires look real instead of sparkling and fake… take underworld or blade or a shit ton of other vampire & or werewolf movies for example… they look real!!!!!

Yeah, what's there to change? The concept may not be the most original, but the story moves along at a nice clip, the leads give heartfelt performances, and the central romance, despite the significant age and even species difference, is ultimately rather poignant. Verily, "Twilight" is one of the better Star Trek: Enterprise episodes.
Huh, I don't think I remember that episode at all. Season 3 is my favorite, but most of the episodes just blend together in my mind.

Oh well keep in mind there is an official extended edition I believe.

I watched all the movies for the first time recently and found them to be pretty good! I was actually thinking about doing an edit myself. What I would do is combine the second and third ones, New Moon and Eclipse. I actually really really liked the first one, and the two part finale movies were really good too, but boy those middle two entries really slogged. Maybe You could maybe even combine both parts of Breaking Dawn into one movie and turn the series into an even trilogy.

I remember someone (jokingly) suggesting a Twilight edit focused on Bella's father, since he is clearly the best character in the series. Like, making it a comedy about this no-nonsense dad whose daughter gets sucked into an urban fantasy plot (I believe it was Malthus, but I can't remember). Could be something transformative there.

I remember someone (jokingly) suggesting a Twilight edit focused on Bella's father, since he is clearly the best character in the series. Like, making it a comedy about this no-nonsense dad whose daughter gets sucked into an urban fantasy plot (I believe it was Malthus, but I can't remember). Could be something transformative there.
I really liked the father. He was surprisingly very understanding and caring, when Stephany Myers could have very easily written him as antagonist who would try to stop Bella and Edward from falling in love, but instead he's quite supportive, if not just a bit confused at the mysterious goings on

I kinda want to do that lol

This thread needs to be moved to fanedit ideas to stimulate interest and grow the desire to fanedit.

Back
Top Bottom