• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

TVF's Prequel Cutlist Summary Spreadsheet Project - Done!

Anyone besides ADM reinsert the cut scenes?
(and could an html version be uploaded, don't have microsqoosh products)

none said:
Anyone besides ADM reinsert the cut scenes?
I was debating adding that information, so this has given me the push I need. :)

and there was much rejoicing. Great job Ric

:grin: Thanks L8. Now to get started on Ep 2...

Started working on EP 2 today...there's nothing like working on this to remind me how many awful lines there are. :oops:

TV's Frink said:
Started working on EP 2 today...there's nothing like working on this to remind me how many awful lines there are. :oops:

It's course and irritating, it gets everywhere.

Whoa, thanks Frink! Two things: One, thanks so much for this spreadsheet. My browser really didn't like having 5 different tabs open so I could compare cut notes on different edits. This is exactly what I needed to see what's been done on TPM, and what I need to check out next.

Which brings me to Two: Go outside, and take a well deserved break, cuz you must be pale as sh#% after taking the time to do this ;)

Seriously though, thanks, and I'm looking forward to the Sheet for Ep2. :)

Grauser said:
Which brings me to Two: Go outside, and take a well deserved break, cuz you must be pale as sh#% after taking the time to do this ;)
:lol:

No worries, I just got back inside from mowing and pulling weeds ;)

Thanks for the kind words.

So I've got the first two EP 2 edits filled out (ADM and FM)...is it worth uploading or should I just wait until I'm done with the whole spreadsheet?

1st 5 down, 5 more to go. Look for the completed spreadsheet in the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom