• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

TVF's Prequel Cutlist Summary Spreadsheet Project - Done!

I hope that was meant to be a smile rather than a laugh. ;)

indeed, I would never mock someone who is as masochistic with the PT as I am.

L8wrtr said:
indeed, I would never mock someone who is as masochistic with the PT as I am.
I'm sorry but as far as masochisim goes, TVF is in another Galaxy.
far, far away? :wat:

It's true. Thank goodness they let me use a computer in the insane asylum.

For some reason, the Ep1 spreadsheet has gotten 19 downloads, but the Ep2 spreadsheet only 2. :-?

Not that I'm counting ;)

I suppose it's the Jar Jar / Little Ani effect, but I know there are a lot of people that consider Ep 1 the best of the prequels, or at least the one that can be saved the most. Or at the least, the most star-warsy.

Anyway, thought I'd mention that I've entered all the items for the Ep3 spreadsheet and just need to fill out the specific edit information now.

Update: 4 of 8 edits have been entered. Hopefully I can wrap this up in the next few days.

Also, I've updated my sig to include future cutlists I'm planning to do. If I've missed any, please let me know.

Ep3 spreadsheet is done:
http://rapidshare.com/files/406264930/e ... y.xls.html

837b71de-9da9-4808-9d42-aeee4c1bd5c2.gif

Back
Top Bottom