• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

TVF's Prequel Cutlist Project: Magfan wins the vote

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
While I'm busy with The Matrix Cutlist Project for a bit, please vote for the next Star Wars Prequel Cutlist you want done. Thanks for voting :)

Bump - only two votes so far...

Ok, I'm already set to work on the next cutlist, 'cause I can't take any more Matrix at the moment. Poll restarted - each of the three above edits received one vote each (thanks to those who voted). Whichever gets the most votes by the time I'm ready to start (probably in about 20 hours or so) will be the winner. If there is a tie, I get to choose.

Uh-oh. A one vote tie between ADM and FM with just about 5 hours to go. Will TVF have to break the tie? ;)

Time is running out, and once again we have a three-way 1-vote tie. I wonder if the same three people voted. At any rate, unless there is a change in the next few hours, it will be up to me. Which should I choose?

About an hour to go, and we're still deadlocked at a vote a piece. Next vote probably wins - will we get one?

And the winner is...

Father Merrin!

One last vote did it. Unfortunately, I just realized I never burned the edit - the rar files are still waiting on my computer for some reason. So I probably won't get started until tomorrow. At any rate, congratulations to FM EP 3, the big winner. And thanks to those who voted. I'll probably do this for the next one as well, it was fun.

As I near completion of the cutlist for Father Merrin EP 3, it is time to vote again. I should do either ADM EP 3 or Slumberland EP 3, since they were the other two to get votes last time, but I've done too many EP 3 cutlists in a row and need a break. So your choices are only EP 1 and EP 2 this time. Please vote above, and thanks :)

Bump.

It may be a while until I can resume work, as my computer has crashed, but still thought I should make another desperate plea for votes ;)

Hopefully I'll be starting on the next cutlist after this weekend. At this point MagFan's EP 1 Re-Edit has a commanding one to zero lead...

I declare the voting over. Thank you to whoever voted for Magfan EP 1 Phantom Re-edit, that will be the next cutlist.

Back
Top Bottom