• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

TV Shows From Other Dimensions

Denizen said:
matrixgrindhouse said:
This was real?!  It wasn't some false memory in my sleep-deprived brain?  What - what even was this?  

Yeah...I think you win. Wow! What garbage.
Wouldn't have been so bad if we would have gotten to see a cartoon of the tiger eating him.

I know...that is so.....wrong. But seriously? What do you expect from a tiger? I am not sure that one can expect to play with a tiger and then blame the tiger for trying to eat them. I know I won't be playing with any large cats anytime soon. Just saying....if I was to stick my head into the mouth of a wild beast I would expect to be devoured. Not intentionally being insensitive.

The tiger went tiger.

A short lived cartoon called The Problem Solverz was probably the ugliest thing I ever saw as a kid.

suspiciouscoffee said:
A short lived cartoon called The Problem Solverz was probably the ugliest thing I ever saw as a kid.

It's reminiscent of Bart the General, only with (marginally) better animation.

I freaking love Problem Solverz.

jrWHAG42 said:
I freaking love Problem Solverz.

BetterAmusedAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

I was just reminded of this, a memory from very early in my life that I had managed to repress, until now.

Back
Top Bottom