• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

tutorial requests

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I notice this thread has been dormant for a few months, but hopefully someone will be able to help anyway :)

I want to try and get into this preservation game, and the first thing I'm looking to tackle is Doctor Who Confidential for the recently aired Series 5. I have the episodes in mkv format, and the resources I currently have at my disposal are Final Cut Pro and DVD Studio Pro. The episodes need no editing, and I was wondering if anyone would know of a way of converting them into a format that DVD Studio can work with? I'm pretty adept at using DVD studio to build the actual DVD, but its the file conversion I'm more concerned about.

Thanks for your time ;D

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
what file format do you need to get them in. I confess I know little about Mac software. I can guide you quite easily if you were using a PC, but this is a different story.

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks, I found a program called Visual Hub which seems to be doing the trick. I'll let you know how it turns out, hopefully soon!

Top Bottom