• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Troy (Achilles edit)

gekko

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I will be starting on a re-edit of Troy soon. I'll be using the 3+ hours director's cut as the source. Goal is to re-focus the story on Achilles and the discord between him and Agamemnon. Some of the ideas suggested by Traxx will be used. I'm also going to try to bring the runtime under 2 hours.

Estimated release date: Dec 12.

Maybe downloadable from info

corgicar

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This sounds like a really good idea. I look forward to it, as well. Best of luck.

gekko

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've decided on the title...
Troy: Age of Achilles

I am on pace to make a record number of edits on this one. A lot of scenes involving Helen, Paris, Hector, and Priam are cut.

It will definitely be under 2 hours.

corgicar

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nice - are you going to leave the xtra Ajax stuff in or will that go, too.? I rather liked that part.

gekko

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
sorry, i think most of the ajax scenes are gone. he was mainly there to fight hector, but since that fight was cut, he was no longer needed.

i gotta say, the fight between achilles and hector w/o any cutaways to see people's reactions is pretty cool.

gekko

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
this edit is finished. h.264 available via bittorrent.

Top Bottom