• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Transformers USB Stick

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have nothing but fond memories of my Transformers toys when I was growing up, but even with impressive additions like the Dinobots or SkyLynx, my hands down favorite transformer of all time was Ravage. Why? Because he folded up into an innocent looking micro-cassette that allowed him to be smuggled anywhere.

ravageflash.jpg

Sadly Ravage's stealth was also his downfall because one day he went missing, and was never seen again. But my memories of Ravage will now live on thanks to this transforming USB flash drive. It's available for pre-order from the BigBadToyStore for $42.99 (eta September 2009) which is actually pretty expensive for a 2GB flash drive. Still, even if it only came with 128Mb on board I bet it would still fly off the shelves.

Source

Seriously, how fucking cool is that?!?!

Me Grimlock transforming dinosaur, not mouse!
index5.php

I already have Ravage and Blaster on preorder. I'll have to post a pic of my Transformers collection for you, Nom. Ravage was one of my first TF's too, but I still have mine!

yeah reave that'd be cool :)

i wish mine looked like that... i SEVERELY injured my poor transformers growing up :(

Mine were thrashed too. I had/have an Ebay business buying and selling vintage and new Transformers, so I was able to cherry pick some nice pieces.

I think the only ones in that pic from my original collection are Inferno and Sideswipe, and Sideswipe is pretty well trashed.

thats a simply gorgeous collection you got there reave! playtime must be great fun :)

Back
Top Bottom