• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - The Real Effing Deal.

Kevinicus said:
And, this edit went to 7 ratings and is above 8.5 making it Great! .
I'll take a look at this tonight.
I've been lazy on making the "great" fanedits articles lately. And it's difficult to keep an eye on all the older fanedits.

geminigod said:
Kevinicus,

Is the blu-ray menu fixed on this now?

The collection with both movies still has the issue with needing the extra file, and I guess some have had issues getting it to work. I haven't changed anything on that, but have been meaning to get an AVCHD and blu-ray, of just this edit, uploaded soon.

Any eta on the combo set of this with the first film?

Well the combo is there (if you can get it to work - and without proper 5.1 audio for the first movie). As for a replacement combo to fix those, it will have to wait until I get an AVCHD and/or blu-ray uploaded for this by itself. I should probably also do an AVCHD for the first movie only (considering the encoding process it's gone through, there's no reason for a blu-ray for that edit, AVCHD will be just as good).

I caved and just watched the DVD. It is visually stunning for a DVD. Strong work.

Can I assume the fanedits for both films includes every robot fight scene? The robot fight scenes is the only reedeming quality for the movies!

Reading what others have said about your movie sounds really good though. Maybe you should consider doing a fanedit for Transformers Dark Of The Moon! Saw it in the cinema and I hated it. The first 30-40 minutes were absolutely garbage.

Couldn't agree less. The only parts I do like are when it is only humans on screen.

oz40 said:
Can I assume the fanedits for both films includes every robot fight scene? The robot fight scenes is the only reedeming quality for the movies!

Reading what others have said about your movie sounds really good though. Maybe you should consider doing a fanedit for Transformers Dark Of The Moon! Saw it in the cinema and I hated it. The first 30-40 minutes were absolutely garbage.

That depends on what you mean by "fight scene." There is no entire action scene removed, but there are some that are trimmed, and some of that footage includes Transformers. Most of it would be drones at the end of the 2nd movie, but in this particular edit, there are a few bits of the Twins cut out during a couple action scenes, but not of them really doing any fighting.

I will consider a DOTM edit, but it will depend on several factors, and might not agree with what you're looking for. I tend to like quite a bit of the human elements (but certainly not all).

I think the thing that ruins a lot of the robots are the accents, I've wondered it it would be plausible to just add whirring robotic noises and add subtitles, though there's still be nothing to suggest how the humans can understand them.

They read the subtitles, obviously.

Telepathy via nanobots they have implanted inside the humans. Like babble fish.

It only worked in star wars because the various species understood "alien" languages. Nothing in Transformers points to humans understanding the Cybertronian language.

Nothing in these movies points to anything making any sense anyway, so what's the difference? :p

Just give the more annoying bots the Stephen Hawking-esque text reader voice? then they can just be unintentionally hilarious with their mispronounced words :)

Omaru1982 said:
Just give the more annoying bots the Stephen Hawking-esque text reader voice? then they can just be unintentionally hilarious with their mispronounced words :)
Transformers: Revenge of The Ridiculous :p

Dub all the transformers with Milton's voice from Office Space.

More serioiusly, since there are no lip synching issues in this case, it might be interesting to pull dialogue from the cartoon.

Does anyone have a Download Link, Fanedit.info doesn't seem to have it.

Back
Top Bottom