• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Transformers: The Lost Commentaries

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
transfomers-the-lost-commentaries.png

While browsing Youtube for signs of fan-generated Transformer content, I stumbled on some rare commentary tracks from Transformers superfan Chris McFeely, which he did as a favour for a couple of friends over on the Moonbase Two community. While the audio commentaries are still avail bile on the Moonbase 2 website’s archives, the visuals they accompanied remain in pretty bad quality on Youtube.

These commentaries I don’t believe are present on any DVD release that he has contributed to (some of you TF fans may remember he did the commentaries for the Takara trilogy and the Transformers movie)

I downloaded the commentaries and attached them of downloading those commentaries and seeing if I can attach them to higher quality copies of the episode

The episode are

-Seachange (season two)
-Call of the Primatives (season three)
-Carnage In C-Minor (season three)

Here's one of the uploads I found with the commentary

Last edited:

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Update:

'Call of the Primatives' completed.

Next Up: 'Carnage In C-Minor'

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Update

"Carnage In C-Minor" complete

Next up: "Seachange"

Last edited:

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Never did get around to Seacharge

Cereal Geek has a retrospective up on 'Call of the Primatives'

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I couldn't find the Seachange commentary on Youtube so I tracked it down on Moonbase Two's official website, will try to finish this project off very soon.

Last edited:

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
All three videos rendered and completed, now being uploaded to the Internet Archive.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
All three have been uploaded to Internet Archive. DM for link any time.

Top Bottom