• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Transformers: Definitive Edition:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The first Transformer movie is a film I have a lot of nostalgia for, it takes me back to a simpler time in my life when I didn't have the responsibilities I do now. To a time of playing halo with friends, working a summer job, saving up for the new xbox 360. While I initially didn't like the movie when I saw it in theaters with friends, heck I don't think it ever will be a great movie. I bought a copy a few years back cause seeing the cover brought me so many memories its a film I am fond of not for its storytelling or entertainment merits but for taking me back to my youth, kind of like why people love movies like Twister despite it being kind of bad or cheesy. The film itself hasn't aged all that well though more so than when I was younger to the point I find difficult to fully watch. A lot of gross, dumb, and puerile humor, along with Michael Bay being.....well Michael Bay I am not a teenager anymore my tastes have changed and its for that reason I went searching for a fan edit. I chose this one cause I felt a kindred spirit reading what the editors intentions were. Now if you hate this movie cause it was nothing like the cartoon or cause its Michael Bay and his style has always been divisive, than this edit won't change your mind this is still 'Michael Bays' Transformers, but now its Transformers with less of Bays worst tendencies as a director. This is a pretty seamless edit I never once found anything jarring or confusing, quality is great too no audio or picture drops.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom