• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

topaz video enhance AI sale

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
till nov 4 you can get topaz video enhance for only $ 159.

sadly dont have the extra this time to get it, maye itll go on sale again.

Last year I got the Black Friday bundle package for a great deal, keep your eyes open!!

I've spent the last year with Topaz and its been great - especially for the deal I got last year at this time. If you're waiting, this it the time to take your editing up a level!

I also use Gigapixel for my regular work life a ton. Great stuff.

Topaz 3 is terrible imo, but 2.6 is amazing.

@lapis molari With v3 they remade the entire program from new code. It crashes all the time, the new "feature" of being able to run different models at the same time doesn't really work in every permutation I've tried. There will be horrible flickering and other weird artifacting on the outputed file. The noise/grain option is trash. It supports 5.1 audio passthrough which is great, but that doesn't matter if you can't get a good, reliable video output. They keep putting out updates which is good but it hasn't fixed any of the issues I've had and trust me I have troubleshooted it a lot. In the end though I only use v2.6 because it is in every way superior other than only supporting stereo audio.

I just downloaded V3.1.8 and it's working pretty perfectly!
I'm curious, though. I thought Topaz had the ability to remove imbedded text on a screen, like opening credits. I don't see how to do that anywhere.

I just downloaded V3.1.8 and it's working pretty perfectly!
I'm curious, though. I thought Topaz had the ability to remove imbedded text on a screen, like opening credits. I don't see how to do that anywhere.
Good to know! I will have to give the latest update a try.

Son-of-a...

I bought it yesterday for full price.
SAME! But I also needed it for work reasons, so it was mostly paid for by a client... still, wish I pulled the trigger back in October!

What is the workflow for this? Embedded text removal would be awesome if it is automated.
Look up Content Aware Fill for video, it's not automated. Describing how to use it is not really on topic.

Anyway I didn't pick up Topaz video this past Black Friday sale but it was really tempting. I'm really hoping Topaz goes on sale regularly if they want to stick around, and doesn't get bought out by Adobe or end up having subscription only service.

@lapis molari With v3 they remade the entire program from new code. It crashes all the time, the new "feature" of being able to run different models at the same time doesn't really work in every permutation I've tried. There will be horrible flickering and other weird artifacting on the outputed file. The noise/grain option is trash. It supports 5.1 audio passthrough which is great, but that doesn't matter if you can't get a good, reliable video output. They keep putting out updates which is good but it hasn't fixed any of the issues I've had and trust me I have troubleshooted it a lot. In the end though I only use v2.6 because it is in every way superior other than only supporting stereo audio.
Hmm...maybe I should try 2.6...I was getting weird artifacts like this with Apollo:
fKq925o.jpg

^^ looks like that frame might be caught between two dimensions. It's expected when trying to navigate alternate narratives or restoring footage from a foreign timeline.

I'm on 3.2, but I can't remember if the issue started before or after upgrading...I did several successful renders before those artifacts cropped up, though. The topaz folks think my card is overheating, but I've watched the temp and fan speed, and it's not going out of bounds or doing anything crazy. Perhaps it's something otherworldly like The One Who Scribbles suggests. Perhaps a brief glimpse of the Langoliers desperately trying to clean up after my meddling.

Back
Top Bottom