• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Top of the crap

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
well I think it is all taste and sometimes it really interesting to find out how people hate the stuff you love. And finally you start to understand who buys Paris Hilton stuff.

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
well..... I really think that titanic is a crap. I come to hate Cameron for that movie and definitely I dont buy Paris' stuff.... ;)

Finn

Reaction score
Trophy Points
See this is why I love opinions. Because that's all they are.
One man's jewel is another man's dirt.

Myself I can't stand Fargo and get no end of stick for this from friends. But I'm sorry, i thought it was dull, plodding and the script was tedious and abstract to the point of ridiculousness. Oh and I like the Coen Brothers other movies, its just something about Fargo makes me roll my eyes.

Top Bottom