• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

TMNT '93

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
More updates

Had to shut down my casting call project page and quit twitter because I attracted attention from online trolls, much of the 'pilot' episode is being rewritten and reformatted to be an eight page comic strip

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Don't pay attention to the trolls!
I appreciate the advise, but ignoring them doesn't make them go away. I'm too sensitive to deal with that day to day, month to month, so I pick my battles where I can. If I have to be quieter on the internet I'll do that, I'm still getting my projects made, nothing's ending.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am proceeding with a comic book adaptation of the first episode

shreekas-favour-p01.jpg

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I will probably be starting from scratch with the auditions on my secondary Casting Call account, the first time I was oveambitious and really didn't know what I was doing...I didn't have a full script put together and a lot of the lines I supplied my cast were entirely made up for the audition process.

Now that's changed, I have an eight-page pilot script put together, so there will be more consistency.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've signed up to Elevenlabs, I can get the audio done a lot quicker using AI.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Still have three pages left of this...

I'm thinking of resuming work on an audio version utilising A.I

Here's a short prelude I put together this afternoon

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well...today's the Superbowl and that mean an abundance of entertainment exclusives are just around this corner...and this project is no difference.

I have made the decision to continue TMNT '93 as an animated series...taking a leaf out of Fanatic Films' book and recycling footage from across the span of the original TMNT series to bring it to life with the aid of an A.I assisted voice cast.

My experiences with Elevenlabs are proving more creatively rewarding, especially when I add my own editing skills into the mix. Having re-edited several episodes of Captain Planet utilising A,.I, I have grown even more ambitious.

I am happy to announce that preview samples will be available through my profile on Spoutible.

Last edited:

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Y'know, with so much TMNT '87 content, and finding out lately that they are doing their own post-season seven storyline with the Saturday Morning Adventures title, I'm realizing there isn't much of a need for TMNT '93 at the moment...plus I'm having a hell of a hard time piecing together the second episode, "The Don", so I think I'm just going to take a long break and work on other things for now. The current episode, "Super Irma's Counter Attack" will still premiere March 23rd as scheduled though, the next one will come only when I'm motivated.

Edit: Forget what I said above, I'm motivated again

Last edited:

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

Little WIP of episode 2

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
First 'animated' episode, Super Irma's Counter-Attack is available to stream now

Top Bottom