• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Favorite Edit of the Year (FEOTY) 2021 polls are here for all 11 categories.

TMNT '93

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

In December 1993, the season finale of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Seventh season ‘Shredder Triumphant’ aired.
It would prove to be the final episode to feature the traditional Fred Wolf Animation Look and Feel that had become the benchmarks of the franchise.
In 1994, the ‘Red Sky’ era would commence, bringing with it a new tone and scope to the show, giving the Turtles more of a harder-edged attitude.
The days of the happy go lucky Fred Wolf era were to take a permanent back seat.

Until now.

Several decades later, we wind the clock back, before the skies ever turned red, and we ask the question, ‘did they ever have to at all?’
What if the eighth season of the Fred Wolf cartoon had retained the same look, feel, and charm of the first seven seasons?

NOW...THE STORY CONTINUES

Picking up exactly where ‘Shredder Triumphant’ left off, Krang, Shredder, Rocksteady and Bebop on the run. Krang still has his android body and all of its might. Shredder has his cunning, and Bebop and Rocksteady have their strength.

And as for the Turtles? They still have their wits, their quips, and their passion for Pizza.

New adventures, new ingredients, this is TMNT ‘93!

This special project hopes to cover at least six episodes and to be experianced in a variety of different mediums, from comic strips, to voice acting, to storyboarding, to potential animation! No profit shall be made from this venture, this is simply a fun community project for developers and performers from all walks of life who have a passion for TMNT like no other. It's to get YOU noticed, so that the next generation of TMNT can be forged.

Last edited:

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
We are in need of auditions for the roles of Shreeka, April, Irma, and Michelangelo, if anyone here is good at voice acting, feel free to drop in and try out. More roles will be added once lines are finalized.

(and yes, ignore the bit that says 'paid casting call', that was a blunder on my part when I was setting up the project)

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Shredder, Krang, Donatello, and April have been cast, hopefully I'll decide on which Mikey to cast by the end of the week

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This looks so exciting! If you need any bit part voice acting (European Spanish accent would prevent me from voicing any major parts) let me know!

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This looks so exciting! If you need any bit part voice acting (European Spanish accent would prevent me from voicing any major parts) let me know!
Thanks, I'll try to come up with something for that. Maybe a security guard with a couple of reactionary lines to what's going on.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'll be looking to inquire about commissioning storyboard artists for this sometime after the summer.

New roles will be created maybe tonight or Sunday.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Couple of 'Trading Card' spoofs

bank-heist.png

tempting-irma.png

Top Bottom