• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Titanic: The White Star Extended Edition

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • 9 stars

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 8 stars

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 7 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

mr usneun

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I will check if they are in 5.1 and keep you posted :)

EDIT/// So I checked one scene and they used 640 kbps 5.1 DD audio. That makes the edit far more easy.
so we just need the seconds where to put in the deleted scenes (from the original dvd fanedit) and we are done :D

Axxofan

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi sonnies, is there anyone here who would be prepared to help me acquire the 5.1 audio of discs and 3 only? No offense to whoever initiated the current practice, but someone should really start using an easier method than 100 separate RAR files.

PaBox

Reaction score
Trophy Points
mr usneun said:
I will check if they are in 5.1 and keep you posted :)

EDIT/// So I checked one scene and they used 640 kbps 5.1 DD audio. That makes the edit far more easy.
so we just need the seconds where to put in the deleted scenes (from the original dvd fanedit) and we are done :D

So, how was the outcome of that? A friend of mine looked years for the movie and I got it for him now over pirate bay - not a good quality though. Did you actually made the dvd yet or is the project gone? :/

Wolf768

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I do have ADM's White Star Edition, but only the alternate ending. If this is acceptable, I'll try to make an AVI and upload it. Bear in mind, my upload speed is not great, so it will take a while. Alternatively, if you are in the UK, I can post you copies - which would probably be easier.
Please can ypu post me the downloaad copies of the Titanic White Star Edition/ I live in the uk.

Gieferg

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
There are at least two (and probably more) Blu-ray 1080p versions of Titanic extended which makes ADM's version obsolete.

Top Bottom