• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

TITANIC: A Q2 Extended Edition

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
LeonKennedy said:
I've always wanted a extended version for Titanic. I'm new here, how can I watch or download it?
Can someone help me, please? Thanks in advance :)

PM sent.

Gieferg

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
May I ask what are differences between this and White Star (not counting the HD source) ?

I've just recreated White Star in HD (I needed the version close enough to my subtitles created for that fanedit years ago) and noticed one problematic thing (which I've decided to fix), one scene with Jack/Rose conversation was put in the middle of the scene with women talking in the dining room (and then Captain & Ismay conversation). So I just moved Jack & Rose scene earlier, so it was next to previous part of their conversation. I've also removed one shot (looks like Adigitalman used it twice) just after Lovejoy fight scene and switched two shots at the end of this scene (placing two shots of Lovejoy goin' up the stairs next to each other).

The rest was left as it was, but I think I've noticed that a short bit with Tommy Ryan saying "There are women and children here!" to the guys keeping the door to the third class closed, was missing in White Star.

Last edited:

rearight71

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Lifelong fan of the movie and just watched the deleted scenes for the first time. I would really appreciate watching the extended release version. Thank you.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Welcome @Aditya Shintre and @rearight71
Please take a moment to read our rules and guidelines (found in my signature and at the top of each page). We do not allow requests of edits outside of the Trades and Requests forum (check that forum for requesting guidelines). Requesta should be made via PMs to editors. Thanks!

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A recent review noted two scenes were in the wrong order. I've now released v1.1 which corrects this.

Gieferg

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Really? You didn't even read the post above yours. That's really hopeless.

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Confused Wile E Coyote GIF by Looney Tunes

Bsetter

Reaction score
Trophy Points
How can i watch this extended version. Im new here so unfimiliar with it.

Croweyes1121

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Q2.....King of the World?

Also, Leo looks really friggin young.

And finally
rosejack.jpg
The way I always took this was, it wasn’t that there wasn’t enough room per se, it’s that their combined weight would have pushed the door below the waterline even if it had technically stayed afloat, and both of them would have frozen to death anyway. There’s actually a moment (it’s a close-up of DiCaprio right after they try momentarily to both get on, and the door capsizes to one side) where Jack seems to make this calculation in his head, silently, and understands that ether only one of them is going to survive or neither of them are. It’s quite a beautiful moment IMHO.

Last edited:

BlizzardXX

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Due to the announcement that Q2 will no longer provide his edits as of Janaur 2023, I once put a request in "Trade and Requests" on the high quality release (BD50/v1.5) => Request: TITANIC: A Q2 Extended Edition

Gieferg

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It seems like the time is near to share my version of Titanic Extended Edition, which is basically Adigitalman's White Star Extended Edition HD upgrade with one little adjustment...

Last edited:

WilliamRedRobin

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi Q2,
I would like to watch this version of Titanic movie. Could you please send the download link to me?
Please use DMs to request links. Requesting links in the forum isn't allowed.
If you click the envelope icon in the top right and select "Start a new conversation" you can message Q2 directly.

Top Bottom