• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

TITANIC: A Q2 Extended Edition

Download M4V. Apply Handbrake. Enjoy fanedit.

Only if you want to go the super easy way. Uh yeah. Why I suggest HandBrake I was drunk.

No MKV. M4V is 11.6 GB combined (broken up into 4 parts because of alternate endings).

Sorry I did mean M4V :)

Ok so no branching on this version, just need to play the parts manually? If I'm only interested in the theatrical ending, it will come to about 8-9GB?

Nah it'll be 11.2 GB with theatrical ending.

This really caught my eye. I did not know that there were 29 deleted scenes. I enjoyed the original version and now I am anxious to see your edition.

Thanks so much for having edited this movie as an extended edition. Since I doesn't have access to newsgroups, how could I download your M4V version?

Thanks!

emiwan2 said:
Thanks so much for having edited this movie as an extended edition. Since I doesn't have access to newsgroups, how could I download your M4V version?

Thanks!
Emiwan2, if this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

I'd be really interested to see this. Didn't know there were so many deleted scenes!

If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Um, I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but are both endings really present on the DVD9? Because I just downloaded it and only see one title/angle.

It should be. Start the DVD and see what it says in the menu. There should be an option for what ending you want.

Hi

This is my first time here. I red rules page but I m French and I don't understand everything. 
If I want Q2 TITANIC Version, how may I prove that I possess a DVD version and bluray version of the movie? 
To whom have to I prove it? Whom have to I ask for the fanedit version ?

Thanks for your your reply

Looking forward this! Newbie here. Is there a self contained HD mp4 (or m4v) version at fanedit.org that I could watch without having to burn to Blu Ray to see on a TV? I see the BD50 download and not sure if that has to be combined and burned to a Blu. I don't have access to one now.  Thanks and sorry for the probably obvious question.

DavyMack said:
Looking forward this! Newbie here. Is there a self contained HD mp4 (or m4v) version at fanedit.org that I could watch without having to burn to Blu Ray to see on a TV? I see the BD50 download and not sure if that has to be combined and burned to a Blu. I don't have access to one now.  Thanks and sorry for the probably obvious question.

Welcome :)

According the the IFDB listing: https://ifdb.fanedit.org/titanic-q2-extended-edition/#release-info

it looks like it was released in 3 formats:

NTSC DVD9
BD50
MP4

As for how to access those, check our rules, and get in touch with the editor directly via private message.

I've always wanted a extended version for Titanic. I'm new here, how can I watch or download it?
Can someone help me, please? Thanks in advance :)

Back
Top Bottom