• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Time Travel Consecution

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
father time
by navajo vice

rebue sold to khajiiti smugglers:

Good approach to this short, giving time to the father-son relationship. I predict I'll revisit this piece every so often to enjoy its beautiful warmth.

(Sorry, enjeivisi—the audio editing score is because of the end song. Otherwise fab.)

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you [MENTION=25949]szopman[/MENTION] for your review :)

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
run marty run
by blue yoda blue

rebue posted on IndigenousFlabbergastedDoBerman:

This is Lola Groundhog Day, oozing with style and unfolding with occiput-smacking newness. The rhythm is urgent, as if Back to the Future were put on a giant, motorized hamster wheel. Even the cover art is brilliant, paralleling Run Lola Run's poster in structure and theme.

I would give this masterpiece an eleven, but I can't find the fucking button.

blueyoda

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ssj said:
run marty run
by blue yoda blue

rebue posted on indigenousflabbergasteddoberman:

This is lola groundhog day, oozing with style and unfolding with occiput-smacking newness. The rhythm is urgent, as if back to the future were put on a giant, motorized hamster wheel. Even the cover art is brilliant, paralleling run lola run's poster in structure and theme.

I would give this masterpiece an eleven, but i can't find the fucking button.

about time

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks for the review of 'Time's Adder' Zarius...

Blackadder always works better when the characters are playing things completly straight despite their performances being so over the top, and here, holding back on the intended punch-lines makes it funnier in a slightly different way. No longer does it seem like they are trying "too hard", you feel like everything is more natural.

I thought that too. Glad to see it felt like that for someone else. My intention was to remove all humour 100% but by removing the "gags", I think I somehow made it funnier :lol:. I should really do a proper fanfix of the show. Expand it back to a regular British sitcom length, lose the B&W angle and the heavily condensed narrative and just remove the OTT jokes.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sounds good. I was sort of expecting that as I went into the edit blind without initially checking the changes, so the black and white thing surprised me.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks for the review [MENTION=17386]Vultural[/MENTION]! Glad you appreciated it. I can understand not liking the music but liking how it was used. For your information, I only used the first half or so of the original movie. It gets more twisty.

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Swear to God, my first reaction was,
"Oh no, another lost version of Butthole Surfer's 'Annoying Song.'"

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
just saw under the skin (2013), and as i delved deeper into the movie, @"DominicCobb"'s "under the terminator's skin," which i hadn't seen in a while, came to mind, and then i made the connection.

under the skin was fookin' brilliant. combining its music with the terminator was also fookin' brilliant.

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@TM2YC 's "I, Zathras", one of the excellent edits in this thread, has English subtitles (I made them in October 2019). I lost my copy. Does anyone else have this .srt file? Please share!

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was asked about the 'Time Waits For No One' short, so I've just re-uploaded it to youtube if anybody is interested:

I believe the video is blocked in South Korea for some reason (even though it's Japanese) but every where else should be fine :) .

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was asked about the 'Time Waits For No One' short, so I've just re-uploaded it to youtube if anybody is interested:

I believe the video is blocked in South Korea for some reason (even though it's Japanese) but every where else should be fine :) .
Says unavailable for me, in the US

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It might of helped to make it public, insead of private. Doh! May work now.

Top Bottom