• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Time for a Bond edit - Moonraker

I know this is an older thread, but I only recently got to watch this edit.   When I grew up Roger Moore was the Bond that I knew.   I loved Man with the Golden Gun and The Spy Who Loved Me.   Wonderful villains.   When they decided to squeeze Moonraker into the production (as For Your Eyes Only was supposed to be next) to catch onto the Star Wars scifi craze, I thought it would be great!   Another big super-villain with a big super-villain plan!   

However, the film always felt longer and bloated with filler to make it seem like an epic Bond film.   (don't get me wrong, the visuals and scope were epic)   But I never ended up loving the movie the way I thought I would.

Now this edit took all of that extra stuff out and created a clean and streamlined Bond adventure!   It is now the movie I always knew was in there somewhere.   The cuts to the speedboat chase, the space battle, and others tightened it up so nicely.   Reading some of them in the cut list I was not sure how it would work but for me it worked great!

So being one of the earlier edits, I think Musicedg21 did a fantastic job.   So if you enjoy Roger Moore's Bond, this brings forth what should have been a better Bond film.

Thank you so much @"dkerin"!!

This was my first edit that I was confident enough to share on this site and one day I’d like to go back and give it the HD treatment it deserves.

Back
Top Bottom