• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

THX-1138 Laserdisc Preservation DVD5 Blaksvn

pauley79

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
About

Laserdisc preservation of the original version of George Lucas' THX-1138

original film name: THX1138
new film name: THX1138 the original version
film studio name: Warner Brothers
edit crew name: blaksvn/angrysvn
Total Preservation Runtime: approximately 90 minutes

Disc specs

Type...................: DVD5
Video Format........: ntsc
Aspect Ratio........: 4:3 letterbox widescreen
Audio Format........: ac3 Stereo (2.0)
Language.......... ..: English only
Subtitles............ .: none
dvd authoring..... .: blaksvn/angrysvn

Disc contents

feature...................................................: 90 min
theatrical trailer.......................................: 3 minutes
electric labyrinth THX11384EB (student film)..: 15 minutes
easter egg..............................................: 1 minute

DVD-ROM contents

* Case Artwork by angysvn and elbarto1
* audio files
* script
* Wallpapers
* soundtrack

This is a sweet preservation. Thanks for posting. Would be good to do a conversion to anamorphic. I'm sure with DVDRebuilder Pro & CCE, it would look better than a zoom-in on widescreen televisions. Anyway, glad this baby got preserved. GL has a tendency to bury the originals.

Thanks elbarto! (and rikter :) )

rikter? sorry i had no idea this person was involved. tying to give credit where credit is due.

anyway, yeah the bluray is coming out soon and the original version is yet again omitted from its release which prompted me to reup this classic.
big thanks to all involved in its preservation ;D

Rikter,Blaksvn and ANGRYSVN are the same person.

elbarto1 said:
rikter? sorry i had no idea this person was involved. tying to give credit where credit is due.

No, no, silly boy. You misunderstand me. Rikter = Angrysvn/Blaksvn. Rikter is his first name. He (along with his brother) used the Angrysvn/Blaksvn ID. So all is well :) It's too bad he doens't really do preservations/fanedits anymore. He put out some cool stuff.

I'm glad you put this out again for people, but FFS Lucas, why do you do this shit? WHY?

507f3846-b9f2-4dcc-92b8-e9517e175f79.jpg

DigitalfreakNYC needs to cap this, his LD caps are the best IMO.

Back
Top Bottom