• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Thundercats Exodus

booshman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've uploaded a cover for those who might like one. Nothing fancy, but it'll do, and it's based on the old VHS cover.

Code:
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/2976268455/Exodus_dvd_cover.rar

booshman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Check this out.

I posted a thread over at http://www.thundercats.ws/, in the hope of making this preservation available to a wider audience. My thread was up for about 2 days before being deleted and I received a warning from the admins.

Reason:
-------
Infraction Level 1

Forum Rules

Quote:
7. Selling of pirated software, copied episodes, comics on CD, copied CD's, etc. is not permitted.
Neither is linking to places where these things CAN be bought.

I messaged them back to explain that my edit is not for sale and I had not posted any links to the edit or the website you can get the links from. They won't budge on the matter though and my thread remains deleted. Utter bollocks!

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sometimes people can just be assholes,

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Weak. The Transformers sites I hang out at are cool with fan preservation stuff as long as it's not-for-profit. Too bad they're being overly cautious.

booshman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey everyone. i just completed an upgrade to this DVD. I used a much nicer VHS capture and higher bitrate audio, as well as upgrading the DVD using some avisynth filters to reduce noise.

Here is a comparison of the image from my old version. The picture of Jaga compares the quality of VHS captured sources. The pic of Lion-O is comparing DVD. The audio is also better. Old on the left, new on the right.

30SpJQk.jpg

Here's a comparison of the DVD on the left, and the DVD ater filtering on the right.

tUI4v5M.png

PM me if you have an interest.

Top Bottom