• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

ThrowgnCpr's newest covers

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Though I didn't even need to create cover art, as AvP created some awesome ones for my new edit, I always enjoy creating covers, so I put some together myself. The first one is based on one of the French DVD releases for T2, and the other one is just meant to be a simpler alternate cover.

cover #1 (DOWNLOAD HERE)
T2_ThrowgnCpr_cover1_3D2.jpg

cover #2 (DOWNLOAD HERE)
T2_ThrowgnCpr_cover2_3D2.jpg

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
and the third in Jack Tourette's batman animated edits. As I was scrolling through the edits this morning looking for "naked" edits, I noticed this still didnt have a cover. Might as well complete the art set...

Batman Triumphant (DOWNLOAD HERE)
BatmanTriumphant_ThrowgnCpr_3D2.jpg

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
been waaaaayyyyyyy too long since I made some covers. Here is one for TMBTM's War of the Stars. Loosely based on the Planet Terror poster and DVD cover

The War of the Stars (DOWNLOAD HERE):
WarOfTheStars_ThrowgnCpr_3D2.jpg

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
that's some really nice cover art, throw.

mikepsyche

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Very nice indeed. It will make a beautiful jacket. I personally like to see the anakin sand shot on the back. But what you created is perfect.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks Throw, looks great! :)

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That shot of Leia is kind of...I don't know...creepy. Maybe that's not the right word, but it doesn't quite look like her. She almost looks kind of mannish.

Ziz

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:
That shot of Leia is kind of...I don't know...creepy. Maybe that's not the right word, but it doesn't quite look like her. She almost looks kind of mannish.

Maybe something like this would be more to your liking?

leia-princess-leia-costume.jpg

I know it is to mine... :D

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is they something you want to tell us throw? ;-)

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks, Captain!! Glad you like it.

and AvP: I was waiting for your comment...

Top Bottom