• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

ThrowgnCpr's newest covers

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
ADigitalMan's Terminator Extended Edition (DOWNLOAD HERE)

Terminator_ADMEE_ThrowgnCpr_3D2.jpg
First time I see that Polish poster being used on a cover. It looks weird, a bit out of place, but you managed to capture it in a nice way.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks guys. I love the foreign posters, and I really wanted to make a terminator cover that didnt look like all the rest. Also, iirc, the poster here is a Czech poster. The Polish Terminator poster was this one here:

Terminator_Polish_promo_poster.jpg

as for the ADM Terminator trilogy... stayed tuned for a cover art contest in the future. We are going to be doing some new things.

...spiderman... We'll see if I have some time. I'll confess that I am not a spidey fan at all. But if a get a few free moments, I'll take a stab at it.

JMB

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Throw,
If the bird thing doesn't work out, you should become a graphic designer. You have an excellent eye. There's some really sweet stuff here. Better than most of the actual DVD covers I see. Really creative work, excellent use of fonts, eye-pleasing layouts, lots of visual dynamics. You could seriously go pro.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
wow, thanks for the kind words jbm :) I really enjoy the graphic design stuff. I've done a couple projects on the side (actually logos for ornithological societies and conferences) so I'll probably continue to tinker with it and do it on the side.

I'm glad you like the covers :)

Ziz

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey Throw, can I make a cover request?

I have ADM's entire SW saga. You made combo covers for the two trilogies separately. Think you could whip up an "all consuming" cover for a 1" spine 6 disc case?

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah Ziz, I've had that thought, and others have requested it too. I'll probably get around to it soon :)

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
and here is a cover to add to the collection for Dead Set Serious

DSS_ThrowgnCpr_3D2.jpg

Download cover art HERE

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
beautiful cover art throw.
I like it how the eye on the back and front are negatives to each other, yet all drained in blood. It's very much a horror movie cover. Seriously. :)

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
great cover throw!

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thanks guys. and since I hate seeing the NO COVER ART thumbnail in the contest, here is one for stomachworm's edit of Christmas on Mars

XmasMars_ThrowgnCpr_3D2.jpg

Download cover art HERE

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
started this one around the same time as AvP. His is great, but I figured I might as well go ahead and finish mine. you can never have enough covers ;)

AvPspecial_ThrowgnCpr_3D.jpg

Download cover art HERE

I've also modified the title a bit (yes, yes, shame on me)

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
looks great throw.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
still venturing in outer space... Here is a multi cover for the Alien Appendix

AlienAppendix3disc_ThrowgnCpr_3D2.jpg

Download cover art HERE

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A cover for Frantic Canadian's Promoting the Spirit I really liked the poster art for this movie, so it was a fun one to make. I had to do lots of painting and cloning to get the image to fit this collection. see more notes and posters below

PromotingSpirit_ThrowgnCpr_3D2.jpg

I repainted the front so that it fits the title of this compilation. I used a slightly bulkier font to make the word jump out. Also, all the names on the back cover were painted off of the billboard, so that I could use those spaces to add the disc material. Here are the original posters:

spirit_posters.jpg

I'll try to get this one uploaded tomorrow. My modem/router decided to die today, so I am mostly without the internets at the moment. (currently using a bad wireless connection)

EDIT: Download cover art HERE

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
great work! What a beautiful cover art.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I love that artwork ThrowgnCpr's. Looking forward to being able to download it.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thanks guys. glad you like it. I was able to sneak a few minutes this morning on my wife's laptop, so I uploaded the cover. I updated the post, and its on the main website and gallery now

Mollo

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wicked! Simple, Clean and Smart!

Top Bottom