• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

ThrowgnCpr's newest covers

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
Here is a 2-disc case for both of AvP's Batman Special Editions. (I like to save space :grin: )

Bat_BTDK_3D.jpg

I'll probably post it for download tomorrow.

That's a really sweet looking cover Throw. Any chance you could do the covers for my Dark Knight collection that I'm working on? If so I'll contact you with the specifics once it's done.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks guys. I might take a crack at creating a cover art for the set. I most interested in a multi-disc case, so if you tell me all the specifics, I might put together a cover-art.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks Throw. I'll let you know the specifics once everything is done. As of now I've only got the first three discs blueprinted and only the second disc actually done. I'm off on Monday so I'm hoping to get the first, and hopefully third, discs done then. If not I won't get a chance to work on it until Thursday but I'm hoping to have at least two discs uploaded by next weekend.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
for AvP's Bring Back Star Wars (DOWNLOAD HERE):

bbsw_demo2.jpg

note, this preview is for the WIP. I need to update the preview. The download has the final cover with specs and logos.

Mollo

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I love the Bring Back Star Wars cover...perfect! And the Batman one is beautiful! Love'em!

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Great! love the cover throw!

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thanks guys. and here is a WIP for Promoting the Dark Knight. Still needs loads of info on the back, whenever that gets finalized.

PromotingDarkKnightWIP3D.jpg

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I love that cover for my Dark Knight project Throw. I do have a suggestion though. Since this is going to be a multi volume set maybe you should include a mention of it on the cover, or maybe just a number on the spine so people can identify them when they store them in their collection. As for Disc One I can tell you right now what will be included. The first disc will include tv commercials (not to be confused with tv spots), tv clips (from shows like Entertainment Tonight, ET Canada, Extra! etc...) and tv reviews (including Ebert & Roeper's two reviews of the film). I will also be including some DVD-Rom content which will be more of the same type of clips but in .flv format. I see that you added a maple leaf as my sig but I can't read what it says. As long as it doesn't say Toronto Maple Leafs I'm fine with it. :lol:

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
updated posts with download links.

...about the maple leaf, it just has the initials FC in it right now. It can be changed if you don't like it. :grin:

How many discs are there going to be now? I know you had to scrap one because of the History channel docs being officially released.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
...about the maple leaf, it just has the initials FC in it right now. It can be changed if you don't like it. :grin:

I had a sig I used to use on a few sites which I liked. Maybe you could use that one.

franticcanadian.gif

Or maybe a Canadian flag with the words "Frantic Canadian Productions", one word on top of the other but centered to make it look neater, in the center using the Anger Scratched font.

http://www.fontica.com/font/st__anger

ThrowgnCpr said:
How many discs are there going to be now? I know you had to scrap one because of the History channel docs being officially released.

I'm going to have to go through the remaining content to check the running time of everything but I'm going to say probably five. I did receive some content from the UK so that's in PAL format and I was thinking about leaving it in it's original format instead of converting it to NTSC. In which case the tally will probably be six discs.

stomachworm

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nice cover Throw, will you be doing a single cover for the ADM Terminator Trilogy? *hint, hint*

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Jeffery Crayon said:
Think I can request one for SM3.1 upon its release?? :)

we do have a request thread ;)

Top Bottom