• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Three word story

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi friends. This is your friendly neighborhood three word story.  Where we tell a story,  made up as we go along,  three words at a time. 

Rules:

1. Strict three word limit obviously.
2. 7 syllable per word limit.  I'm wise to that game.  
3. Must be real words,  no combining words unless the combination is an actual word. 
4. NO double posting. 
5. Silliness is of course encouraged,  but must be coherent.  As in your contribution must at least grammatically make sense following the previous post. 
6. NO DISINTEGRATIONS.
7. The number of words per post may occasionally revolve, so pay attention to thread title.

I'll start.

Dahmage was struck by

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
The Never Ending Story

Violation of rule #5. As a mod,  I must ask you to please deal with yourself.

Top Bottom