• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Thor: Odinson?:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thor: Odinson?:

This is my first review on this site and i am a big MCU fan so i maybe have some bias for this review, however i believe the first thor movie isnt one the greatest in the MCU, but this edit was hands down such an awesome experience bringing a new angle to this film, with the restructuring of the film it makes it into a really refreshing time, the editing felt seemless almost as if the movie was made to be like this. my only complaint i would have to say is maybe the flashback squence can be cut down a bit, and maybe integrate the present time with it more, instead of a long flash back, but the flashback was still enjoyable! Highly reccomend checking this fan edit out if you enjoy the MCU and want to look at this through a different aspect.

https://fanedit.org/thor-odinson/discussions/11597/

Back
Top Bottom