• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

This might be an obscure one: any Marble Hornets edits? Movie, abridged series, Or even watch order?

gleem

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So today I was watching Earth To Echo for some reason and the fount footage style reminded me of Marble Hornets, my favorite interpretation of the Slender Man and so I wanted to go back to it but then I remembered the sort of unconventional release method and so I came here to see if there was an edit that turns it into movies or a TV show or any sort of digestible but immersive watching method.

Have you checked IFDb?
Yeah, came up with nothing. I tried using the search function on the forums too and found nothing. I thought I would ask in a post because theres a wider web of fan editors out there who dont post about their creations on this forum and so I thought someone might have heard of something

Have you checked those other places to see if someone has created what you're looking for?

Have you checked those other places to see if someone has created what you're looking for?
Well the reason I asked here is because I'm still kinda new to the fan editing community so I dont actually know where to look. I tried googling but I could only find video edits, like the kinds that are 10 seconds and set to a kpop song. I also googled "marble hornets best way to watch" and it was just people sharing the playlist of all the original videos so thats why I tried asking here because humans are usually more helpful than computers when it comes to stuff like this. If no one knows of any then I guess I'll just stop looking.

Well the reason I asked here is because I'm still kinda new to the fan editing community so I dont actually know where to look. I tried googling but I could only find video edits, like the kinds that are 10 seconds and set to a kpop song. I also googled "marble hornets best way to watch" and it was just people sharing the playlist of all the original videos so thats why I tried asking here because humans are usually more helpful than computers when it comes to stuff like this. If no one knows of any then I guess I'll just stop looking.
Great question.. I don't know of anything either but it would be an interesting fanedit. Piecing together the videos chronologically from the various YT channels and cutting down on the length of some incredibly long episodes could produce something tighter and maybe even more horrifying!
Maybe once I begin novice fanediting I could try messing with it.. though idk if anyone would watch it 😆

Back
Top Bottom