• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Thinking about doing a Little Shop of Horrors (1986) "Complete Edition"

Hamiltron

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mostly what I aim to do is include the deleted dream sequence from the Meek Shall Inherit, as well as the alternate feeding scene from the original workprint.
However, I am pretty new to fanedits, and I'm looking for advice on how to tackle the project, seeing that most of these sequences aren't in great shape.

You can see what I mean here with the Dream Sequence.

So I guess the real question is how does one begin something like this?

Honestly, I doubt there is anything you can do when the footage is as shot as it is. There's been a few edits working the circuit of Little Shop featuring the complete Meek Shall Inherit scene, but it's always too messed up for it to be worth including.

Of course, you could always attempt to fanedit in Steve Martin's "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" from "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" into "Little Shop of Horrors."

N a t u r a l l y.

All joking aside. I have a weird relationship with that film.
I can't even explain it.
It's like a cathartic experience whenever I watch it.
Terrible film, but there's something about it lol.

Here's an upscale I just did of the song from workprint I have of the film. It's still nowhere near Blu-Ray quality but it's a cut above the noisy and jagged source.

UXvp3Xr.png

jdebYmq.png

Back
Top Bottom