• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Things We Find Kind Of... Meh

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Digital terrestrial television. It's OK, I guess.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ninja Warrior on Challenge is pretty damn good, in fact have got quite addicted to it.

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
desperate housewives.

have to watch it cos my wife loves it. gives bonus credits for marital duties...

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
YouTube has turned meh for me, I'm afraid. It's OK, but no longer anything to get worked up about.

joebshmoe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
this last "season finale" of heroes (yesterday) was, for me, the only wholy enjoyable episode.

i seriously hope they re-evaluate their strategy and plot lines next season or i may not watch it. that would be a sad day. heroes was the best programming on last year :(

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TC: don?t let joe fool you. season 2 is likeable as well...

joe: do your words mean that yesterday?s episode (which I see this evening) is the season finale????

aren?t there approx. 12 episodes to be aired???

i?m confused but too lazy to google. please explain...

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
fraid we only get eleven :(

i personally think it picked up in episode 9 but either way 11 eps is too damn short.

i did hear a rumour last year concernig the spin off series (origins or something IIRC) which would be shown halfway through season 2. sooooo with fingers very much in the crossed position. i hope we get the 5 or 6 eps of origins and then the second half of season 2.

then i will be happy, otherwise i will personally march down to the producers houses, kick in the front door, walk straight up to the man responsible and give him a really hurt look. then poo in his fishtank and leave.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
never underestimate the power of pooing in someones fishtank! you'd be amazed at the results it can produce...

two words. star. trek. i'll say no more...

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
11 episodes? lousy bumfucks!!!

nOmArch said:
otherwise i will personally march down to the producers houses, kick in the front door, walk straight up to the man responsible and give him a really hurt look. then poo in his fishtank and leave.

nomarch, i like you!

:lol:

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
so i just finished the "season finale" and i must say that i enjoyed it quit much. this show doesn?t stop to surprise me...

absolutely neat eleven episodes...

only bad thing is that it seems like it doesn?t go on for a while...

does anybody know when we will get more?

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
oh goody, just about to sit down and watch it. glad its going out on a bang and not a whimper!

btw Hein, just for you, i would be honoured to come around and poo in the fishtank of your choice.

just checked the wiki and apparently origins has been put on hold due to the writers strike. so it looks like we're gonna be waiting a little longer for our new fix :(

excuse me while i nip over to the childish swearing thread...

joebshmoe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah - heroes had a makeshift "ending" to the season because of the writers strike.

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't actually mind, the show needs a new arc other than "We need to stop the apocalypse" for a while.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
oh man that could and should of been so much more...

Top Bottom