• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Wizard of Oz: Extended Edition

Kracker

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Still working on it......Just wondering if anyone has any Hi-Rez art of the City. I might as well just put up a.....

COMING SOON

thewizardofoz3d7al.jpg

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Why does the cover say it's short than the theatrical release?

Kracker

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm still working on the cover.... So some of the info isn't right.

Kracker

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Should be the final cover art unless you see something wrog with the cover - beside for the special edition logo's.

thewizardofozextendededns7.jpg

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I like the Dark Side of the Moon alternate soundtrack, that rules.

What scenes did you add to make the movie extended?

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I need the cover. I like it the way it is. If you can send me the latest cover with the Dark Side of The Moom on the back.

beckmen - The extended scene is the If I Only Have A Brain. It is longer than the original. It of course the Dark Side of The Moon album.

Top Bottom