• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I finally caved in and bought this - its currently installing. I have such a hardon for these games and this one looks absolutely epic. Anyone play the PC version last year? I'm a console gamer through and through and am very glad to have the opportunity to dig into this beast... as soon as she's installed :)

Yeah, I played it. It was awesome, although Chapter 3 felt rushed and incomplete (which is why there's new content for Chapter 3 in the Enhanced Edition! And which is why CD Projekt Red is awesome! :D )

One other thing, though, in order to fully understand the plotline you have to go through both Roche and Iorveth paths (and the two paths cancel each other out when you choose them, so it's two playthroughs)

I've played about 3hrs and am already fully content w/ my purchase. this game is awesome. like an elder scrolls/mass effect crossover. epic.

when do you make the choice that splits the games path? I'd like to save beforehand to come back to it later if possible. [no major spoilers please]

It's at the end of chapter 1, you'll pretty much know when it comes.

(Even though some choices in-game are timed and require you to react fast in a matter of seconds, that is not one of them :) So you don't have to worry)

yeah i see it in the quest guide that came w/ the game - its the section after "who is triss marigold" called [appropriately enough] "at a crossroads"

No offence, but why the **** are you looking at the quest guide during your first playthrough? :p

Farlander said:
No offence, but why the **** are you looking at the quest guide during your first playthrough? :p

Cuz dat's how he rollz.

cause i ran out of stuff to read on the can. haha.

Back
Top Bottom